2018 SPRING PREVIEW MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE
Email Steph to request a PDF with all the details - you'll be glad you did!
Upgrade your tee times & golf experience and enjoy all the aspects of belonging to Burl Oaks Golf Club.
For further details and full membership rates, call Steph 952-472-7017 x 12 for more information or drop him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Burl Oaks Golf Club is one of the best overall values for a private club in the Twin Cities. Our championship golf course is set in the tranquil western suburb of Minnetrista, just 10 minutes from 394 & 494, making it an easy commute from anywhere on the west side of the Twin Cities.
Members enjoy unrestricted tee times seven days a week throughout the summer. We offer a variety of tournaments, leagues, and mixers all season for the player looking for some friendly competition. Our Member Grill is staffed with an experienced culinary team that make exceptional cuisine from basic to exquisite. Our hospitality staff pride themselves on getting to know every member to make Burl Oaks feel like your home away from home.
Please email Steph Hamilton email@example.com or call 952-472-7017 x 12 for membership information - we welcome the chance to acquaint you with Burl Oaks.
"The course is in excellent condition. It's challenging and a good test of shot making. After the golf experience, it's great to come into the Clubhouse – a welcoming and warm environment with excellent service." ~J. Welbourn, Guest
Burl Oaks is a member-owned equity club that offers memberships in the following categories:
- Family Membership – A family membership includes a head of household, spouse or significant other, dependents 19 years of age and younger as of January 1, or dependents that are full-time students 26 years of age or younger as of January 1.
- Single Membership – A single membership is available to a person who is the sole golfer in the household.
- Young Professional Membership – A membership is available to a family or single membership whose oldest member is age 21-30 years of age as of January 1.
- Intermediate Membership – An intermediate membership is available to a family or single membership whose oldest member is 39 years of age or younger as of January 1.
- Non-Resident Membership – A non-resident membership is available to anyone who resides 100 miles or further from Burl Oaks.
- Corporate Sponsored Membership – A corporate sponsored membership allows 2 to 6 associates from the same corporation under one membership. This is a non-stockholding membership.
- Social Membership – A social membership is a single or family membership that allows for Clubhouse use only. This is a non-stockholding membership.
If you are interested in becoming a member or want more information, Please call Stephen at 952-472-7017 X 12 or send an email requesting membership information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call to schedule a tour or arrange a visit via phone or email - you'll be glad you did!