- Burl Oaks' golf course is kept in immaculate condition and offers four sets of tees, with yardage ranging from 5,200 to nearly 6,800 yards, which allows any golfer of any skill level, age, or gender, to enjoy their round. Burl Oaks has been completely redesigned over the years with the last renovation in 2011.
- Our golf course has hosted many state events and national qualifiers, attesting to the condition and challenge that Burl Oaks presents. We also have earned four of The Audubon Society's Certificate of Achievement Awards. Our dedicated Grounds Department works hard to maintain the beauty of Burl Oaks Golf Club.
- With state-of-the-art practice facilities, Burl Oaks is a great place to practice. The opportunity is always available for you to work on and improve your game.
- Full-length driving range with over 2 acres of teeing area
- Short game area
- 10,000 square foot putting green